At investing In Ethnicity our key aim is to help you drive change using innovative best practice shared with our members.
Companies with an engaged staff who are able to thrive are proven to have better retention, better output and a more innovative pool of talent for the future.
Become a member
Become a member of Investing in Ethnicity
Membership helps to assist organisations with moving the dial on this agenda. The sessions can be implemented with assistance from the Maturity Matrix and provides general guidance around best practice, including the latest thinking on progressing the ethnicity agenda. It is both a time and cost-efficient way to gain momentum on this agenda within your organisation.
Aimed at organisations looking to improve in this space including: organisations starting their journey that need further guidance; organisations that need help identifying and filling the gaps to keep up the momentum; and those looking to implement latest thinking and innovation on this and the wider inclusion agenda.
We have the input of over 200 organisations behind us. Our expertise in this space can help you deliver better results by supporting your organisation on its journey.
The entire programme offers a great way to embed change and if your organisation is using recommendations in the Matrix, membership will help deliver the actions and create change.
*NEW* Ethnicity network (App)
The network will give the following:
• Peer networking, mentoring and support
• Latest thinking within the ethnicity and inclusion agenda
• Ability to discuss topics such as workplace initiatives, wellbeing, network groups (ERGs), allies, etc.
• To view and join our members events
• To have an private view and see exclusive content on the Ethnicity awards (additional benefit for 2020)
We can include the following, please supply emails for joining instructions.
• 10 emails of your nominated future leaders
• 2 email of your nominated inclusion specialists
• 2 email of allies / senior champion (optional)
Further consultancy, separate sessions around ethnicity inclusion and focusing on high potential and ethnically diverse talent are offered at discounted rates.
Discount at the Awards Ceremony: Recognising employers and those making a difference
At Race & Ethnicity we will be celebrating the success stories, including at our prestigious awards ceremony. This platform will give you the opportunity to be get the recognition you deserve with our media partner the Guardian and other national press. We will also share this on our social media platforms and through our communications. Discounts are offered to members entering the Investing in Ethnicity & Race conference and awards.
Basic membership: £2,900
At SPM Group we are committed to giving return on investment and pushing this agenda forward, therefore rates have been subsidised and fixed for founding membership to help companies push this agenda forward without being prohibited by budgets restraints.
If you are public-sector organisation or an NGO, please inquire about discounted rates.
Covering five areas:
The matrix focuses on the following key areas:
• The influence of board members and senior allies in creating change
• BAME Employee Life Cycle: Recruitment, Progression: Creating a pipeline
• Culture and Inclusion: Events & Training, Network Groups, Communication
• The importance of policy, data and monitoring
• The role of the Employee Resource Group (network)
ADDITIONAL SPM INITIATIVES
Top 100 in partnership with Green Park was launched in the House of Lords in partnership with The Times.